Anyway, the first day, it took pics of a raccoon, I guess that could be a small animal one might want to eat. Not us. It also took pics of the wind blowing but I made him erase all 148 of those. I do not have room on the memory card for wind.
Soon, he spotted the pic of a buck. The bucks looks as if he may have had a drink on his way home. I might too if I lived the life he did.
Craig says this is another buck. As far as I am concerned, it looks real similar to the first one but I am not the expert.
This is a doe, the same morning. Maybe it is buck2's girls. He may need to watch out for her because doe has better meat than an older buck. I would know that because I have been cooking deer meat for years now.
None of this matters until we get the game. (I use we very loosely b/c I just encourage him kindly and listen so ever intently as he tells me each skilled move he makes.) But at least we know they are out there eating our corn and smiling for the camera.Maybe before long, you could shoot the deer from your own living room through some fancy, shmancy rig. Then again, maybe not. That could be dangerous and fall into the hands of a nut in America. Don't get me started on that. A hunting post by me is bad enough.
2 comments:
craig read it. guess what? the pic i said was a doe is not a doe. it is a 4 pt buck.
i told you i had no idea what i was talking about.
craig is the man
Post a Comment