The patty & the milk choc almond...both my faves. Today on an excursion to Hobby Lobby, I decided to grab
one or the other at the checkout line. I chose the Hershey but out of curiosity, I flipped over the bar to see the fat grams. 14! I thought, this must be a mistake...are they insane? I looked at the patty, 2.5 g! It has more sugar & carbs of course.

The
Hershey website is very appealing and informative.
Want to guess which I bought?
3 comments:
I do not know about you but I might've bought and ate both by the way Claire is so cute in those pictures for her b-day
I'm just catching up on my blog reading so I loved seeing all of the pictures and reading about all of the eventful things going on with you. I LOVE the pics of Claire and of Will on the rocking horse. They are all so cute!
I'm sure I would have chose the hershey bar too :-)
Tracey - I cannot believe you posted!!! I am sooo proud - I chose the patty...:)
Hi Mel - life is not so eventful, try mayhem!
Post a Comment