Sunday, January 20, 2008

Set for Winter

The girls chose their outfits this morning & brrr it was cold!
I got new boots yesterday - aren't they cute? (S& M Bargain City - $10 - originally $57) I am ready for the 2.5 cm of snow we get every 20 years or the rain we get every other day!

4 comments:

adrienne said...

love that claire has a crown on. very nice. and what a cute dress and boots she is wearing! someone fabulous must have given her those.

sorry to ask, but are you supposed to wear the boots outside your jeans or is that just for the photo? if so, i am so not cool.

adrienne said...

and of course faith looks cute too. i don't think i bought anything she has on but she still looks fabulous as always. i bet papa and uncle nate would like those boots!!

Paula Aspacher said...

I would say you got a bargain on those babies. You could go to hollyrock and be right in. Keep the pants on the inside! You may start a trend. Nerds unlimited. Ha! just kidding. Amy Grant wears her jeans tucked into her Uggs. :)

Melanie said...

I meant to tell you how cute Claire was Sunday. She was so proud of her boots!!!!