Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Climber

Before Will could walk, he could climb but now that he has mastered the mini-run, he is back to climbing. Very quickly, Will climbs..alot...alot. He can climb into any size chair which could obviously lead to a table of any size. He can get on our Bed (king sized - pretty big) and the playscape outside. He is very coordinated, I am sure his t-ball/and or soccer coach will be pleased someday.
**I have no pics of "the climber" to document because it leads to further danger - no time for that, we are so proud of his capabilities but yet worn from catching him.

I know that all of you are on the edge of your seats to hear about Faith's 1st spelling test: 105! She has a busy week this week from the start of the Red Tops to Valentine's Day.

Claire is on the Birthday party train, she is a social bug this w/end & next week. I believe Faith's turn is next w/end.....busy, busy!

No comments: