I tried to take video of all his new words: go, mommy - "momae", rhyming with cookae (cookie)instead of mama, ouside (outside), sue (shoes) and the way he blow kisses. However, he would not cooperate & I got a lot of the girls saying a bunch of nothing! Plus, I have no energy to figure out how to load it. Maybe another day...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Where's Lightning?
Krista (a friend from church that babysits) brought Will this Lightning McQueen shirt from Disneyworld. I couldn't resist the pic, he was acting pretty silly. I would say, "Will, where is Lightnin'?" And, he looks at his shirt! Lately, his neck is not showing in pics, I think he is too fast to get a normal picture. :) Yes, Adrienne I know you loathe characters but...sorry! At least I refrain from shoes, bedspreads, etc. It is a play shirt, just so you know.
I tried to take video of all his new words: go, mommy - "momae", rhyming with cookae (cookie)instead of mama, ouside (outside), sue (shoes) and the way he blow kisses. However, he would not cooperate & I got a lot of the girls saying a bunch of nothing! Plus, I have no energy to figure out how to load it. Maybe another day...
I tried to take video of all his new words: go, mommy - "momae", rhyming with cookae (cookie)instead of mama, ouside (outside), sue (shoes) and the way he blow kisses. However, he would not cooperate & I got a lot of the girls saying a bunch of nothing! Plus, I have no energy to figure out how to load it. Maybe another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i have a feeling our kids are going to beg and plead for all things character just because of A's dislike of them
This is the cutest picture!! He is such a ham.
And oh yes,,, A is going to get the surprise of her life. Her kids are going to like everything she hates!!! I can't wait. I think I see a Strawberry shortcake or Mickey Mouse bedroom in her future! Ha!
no paula, i am thinking care bears!
uh, no. there will be no character bedrooms. perhaps a nightgown or two. maybe.
paula, i need your support on this. help a sister out... no encouraging allowed. or the kids who don't even exist yet may not be able to talk to mrs. paula.
and that is a cute pic of the lil' fullback. i am still worried about his neck though (or lack of).
care bears...lol!
I will try to behave, but A you are so much fun to tease. I will try not to give them much any ideas, but it is fun.
Post a Comment