Will moved into the booster for eating - not fond of the high chair & wanted to be near everyone!
.jpg)

Claire loved Mommy's dinner tonight - she said the green beans were the best!
.jpg)
Faith like the cream cheese on her fruit, can you tell?
.jpg)
I love it when everyone is happy at dinner time. I have a cold & feel kinda crummy but the kids made my day today, they have all been so sweet. God is so good! Craig? He liked dinner too but he did not get home until 6:45. I could not hold off the troops any longer so he missed picture time. :)
3 comments:
again, you really have cute kids. and i am glad to see will's neck!
*can't wait to see you guys!!!*
abby asked where she was in the pics? i guess she thinks she lives in TX?
I think Faith has an aim problem. She needs a mirror to find her pretty little mouth.
Post a Comment