Monday, February 4, 2008

Larson Funnies

Just a few tid-bits to let you know what is going on around here...

*Will can say many words - cookey (cookie), horsey, puppy , b (ball), mmm (more), ooh (when he is excited about something), bye-bye and his regulars: mama & dada

*Claire is into the word "decision." She told me today "it is a very big decision to get a pet, it needs to be thought about for sometime" - her words exactly. As we were cleaning her room, she shared this info with me.
Me: Well, for now, your decision needs to be to clean your room.
C: But I want to talk about my pet. (We just came home from her cousin's house who got a new dog, Charlie brown is his name.)
Me: Someday you may get a pet but not right now.
C: When we move to the country?
Me: Yes
C: When is that going to be?
Me: I have no idea.
C: Before I am in Faith's school?
Me: No
C: Before Will is in Faith's school?
Me: Maybe
C: Well, when I do get a pet we will have to talk a lot about the big decision.
Me: How do you know about decisions & pets?
C: Franklin - He got a pet today on Noggin. First, he had to learn "resonsility."
Me: That is a nice story- when did you watch Franklin?
C: You took Faith to school, I watched it with Daddy. I guess Luke lives in the country & he learned resonsility, huh?
Me: Yeah, I guess so.
C: I wonder when he will teach Charlie to go to the bathroom outside?
Me: When Charlie learns resonsility!

* Faith is studying this week for her 1st spelling test - happy to report she already knows her words for Friday! She is also participating in Jump Rope for Heart (serious flashback & I need to get busy on the pledges.) For sharing time today, she shared about our busy w/end in Tyler & a pic of snow from Mtn. Home - while also mentioning that she has never played in any of it.

Me & Craig - we have nothing to say or report - just surviving - I have been meaning to post about some things I am pondering but I am too tired now and blogger will not let me spell check & that drives me nuts. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Well it sounds like you have three very smart children!!! Those are certainly some big words that Claire is using....She is so grown up!

Love all of the pics, esp the one with Claire, Lila, and Faith - that one is absolutely adorable.