Friday, February 22, 2008

****This Aunt****

has baby pics of Abby! The other sister does not have digital documentation - i am shocked so i had to share mine! (It's okay though, she makes Abby's valentines & my children are forced to have "store bought cards" at $2.99 per 24 pack! )

Love, love this one.


This one is pre-Hurricane Rita, that furniture left with the storm. :) This one of Ab & Faith is why the Chamberlins do not get to visit a whole lot. The trip is far but they also are afraid my children may hurt Abby. :)
Just had to throw the last 2 in, is Claire looking like a doll or what? I love Faith's hair & she still had that "baby" look. And Abigail, she has grown so much! I remember when she was born - I was on my way there. She was sooo sweet to hold & give back to her mommy when I left. It is wonderful to be an aunt - you are so glad you can support someone else instead of staying up all night as the mother! (i would stay up with her though!)
Jason took about 200 pics this beautiful Summer 05 & I think Faith had a meltdown after we tried to get her away from Abby's neck.
Faith almost 4 - Claire 18 months - Abby 5 months

5 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

Wow! A. I think you have been challenged! You have a very hard job being Auntie A to so MANY cute nieces and nephew. I wouldn't want your job for anything. Wait til your kids come along. These 2 Aunties will have a lot of makin' up to do... Don't know if they will be up to the task or not.. The creative level might not be there if you get what I mean!

Meredith said...

we love it! you one-upped A for once..

abby asked what faith was doing to her neck?

hahaha

hilarylarson said...

A: We could never live up to the way you are an aunt. notice YOU were at Ab's party today,not us.:(

Abby: I think she may have wanted you to move your neck, what do you think?

adrienne said...

i love being auntie a and don't care for this competition. can't we all just be great aunts together?

Meredith said...

a- you just keep being a good aunt enjoy it!