Saturday, February 16, 2008
Love & Respect
Craig & I just got back from the Love & Respect Conference at our church. I was great - very applicable to our marriage & life changing for any couple. A lot of it is stuff we know but the teachings from it were excellent reminders. As far as a study with a class or church group, it is definitely a marriage builder. It's sole purpose is salvation and then loving/respecting unto Christ through your mate. After 10 years, we still need the L & R reminder, but who doesn't?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The conference was really good. Allen and I were able to reflect on things that have gone by the wayside over the last few weeks. It was a nice refresher and allowed for renewed growth..
I like to hear about this L&R stuff but I'd rather see pic's and hear fun stories about your kids.
Ok, I was a little hard on you. Love everything you write. I do check in every day. I ironed my pillow cases today! What a housewife!! I feel like my mother in law!
i am with paula on this one. but i sure don't iron pillow cases!
you are a good wife but why iron the pillowcases? if you need ironing, i have some!
I roned because I was going for that crisp look. I think they could use a light starch too. Ok, now I have really lost my mind.
i like to iron...
Post a Comment