Saturday, May 24, 2008

Big Boy

he is getting so big - makes me a bit sappy. he is watching tv with his daddy. they love anything outdoorsy so it is a toss-up between man vs. wild, fishing, motorcycles or the history channel.
i think i need to cry, good excuse for a diet coke...and ice cream. :)

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I know exactly what you mean. It breaks my heart everytime I look at David and realize how much he hs grown. It is very sad, but also exciting because I look forward to every new thing he does. It is so much fun to watch them discover and learn!!!

adrienne said...

he looks so much like faith i can barely stand it. think he'll have curly hair?

hilarylarson said...

he does have a few curls now, they are kinda getting a bit long. pa said he needs a trim but craig said not yet. daddy wins. :)

Meredith said...

abby said he has big feet!

Michelle said...

He is so precious! I know girls are special, but since I have a little boy, I totally think there is a different bond and my little man melts my heart everyday! I look at him laying in the floor with his woobie and paci and think one day... won't he be a handsome man! ahhh, time flies!

Paula Aspacher said...

Ok, that is the most beautiful thing I have seen. He is so cute and I am excited he is daddy's little buddy and someone likes those boring shows. My baby boy will be 21 on June 15th. Talk about crying. I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. He was the SWEETEST Little boy. You have no idea. After my little girl who complained about everything and was DRAMA QUEEN he was a breath of fresh air. He is dear to me. Of course he is an ATHEIST dear to me. But I love him no matter where he plans to spend his time in the beyond.