Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Aren't they sweet? The girls had to take pics with their dolls b/c Kirsten & Maley got new outfits. And Will, he is Mommy's Valentine! I love it!
Will looks as big as Claire in this pic..... :)

4 comments:

adrienne said...

cute! but there is a fullback on your couch in the middle pic. where's his neck?

Paula Aspacher said...

Ok, now I know they are the cutest! That Faith is going to be stunning!!!! I love her hair long! Claire is growing up so much and Will is a stud! You are probably the only mom I know who has it together enough to get such a great picture in the morning before school!!! Wow, I am impressed.

Unknown said...

If Will gets bored with you, do you think he would want to be my valentine?? I am in desperate need of one!!

hilarylarson said...

P: you have been here when i take pics of the 3 - maniac is more like it not "together."

Claire looks so happy in this pic, you would never know she had an awful ear infect 4 hours later & screamed for 1 hour - bless her heart! is this the year of the ears?

A&C: Will would love to be your valentine! You must like fast cars & lots of food. :)