Since it is your day,
I have something to say:
Don't lift your head.
Have breakfast in bed!
Just take a look . . .
You don't have to cook!
I don't like to brag
But it's breakfast in a bag!
Happy Mother's Day 2008
** Faith brought my Mother's Day present home from school yesterday and she just could not wait to give it to me so she chose this morning! It contained a clementine orange, a bag of tea, granola bar, Hershey kiss and a sweet napkin. She helped me make the tea and then decided she might want the chocolate. Of course, I gave it to her. As I drove her to school, she was so excited that I was drinking my tea. (I did not tell her that I switched the tea bag to decaf when she was not looking, she would have been devastated but the caffeine would have put me in the ER.) Then, Will and Claire split my orange. I saved the bag and laughed as I ate my granola bar. I keep smiling, precious (and typical) memories.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sweet!!!!
That is a great idea! she has one smart teacher! Faith sure loves her Mom!!!
That is so sweet!!! You are so lucky to have such sweet and loving children. God has blessed you immensely.
what a precious gift!
i hope you get a mani/pedi for mother's day. i hope i get one too, even though i am not a mother. i know a lot of mothers so that should totally count.
actually, i think i got a new plumbing pipe. ;)
Post a Comment